Who, me?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

07.10.2010 (Saturday) * New Foster Home

Greetings my friends and followers.

It looks like I am going to move on to a new FOSTER home in Napa with someone who has lots of experience with vizslas. We shall see how it works out. Robert and my network of loyal supporters (that's you ELAINE!) continue to search for a "forever" home for me. We shall see how it goes and Robert has promised to keep up my blog for all of you.

I think I will miss Robert and everyone here (except Cooter who makes me nuts!). And I just know Robert will miss me (Robert's comment "VERY TRUE"). We have developed a bond over the past months and though we have had our moments, I know he loves me and understands the troubled life I have had.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I hope one day soon to have a forever home. Robert told me he would see to it that I meet all of you who have helped me so much!

Love,

Rothko

No comments:

Post a Comment