Who, me?

Monday, May 17, 2010

05.17.2010 - Catching Up

I have to apologize for my belated updates. Things have been pretty much a routine for a while now. I have settled in nicely and have a daily routine I pretty much follow. My foster friend, Brownie, the GSP, went to her trial home last Friday; I am jealous. Why doesn't somebody adopt me? I am loving, devoted, protective, very young for my age and just want a person or two to be my sole focus in life! What more could one ask for? I just want to belong and feel that I am finally home, for the rest of my life.
I have chewed up more tennis balls than I can count. Robert is running dangerously low (donations are welcome). I have three REALLY big tennis balls but I am frustrated that I cannot carry two of them in my mouth at the same time! I love my yard, the pasture, the horses, the balls, the toys and my humans; but I really want COMITTMENT from one or more humans! This sounds like a woman's dating issue (lack of comittment). I am a GREAT dog! I am devoted, loving, warm, affectionate, active, protective and playful. Don't you want to adopt me? I won't disappoint you; just don't run out of tennis balls (lol).
Seriously, I have been here in my foster home quite a while. I love it here, but I know it is transitional. Doesn't somebody want a guy like me? I don't leave my dirty clothes laying around all over the place, dirty dishes in the sink, empty beer cans all over or leave the toilet seat up. I have couth! Take a look at me; look past the grey hairs and peer into my loving eyes.

I will not DISAPPOINT you!

Rothko

No comments:

Post a Comment