Who, me?

Friday, April 30, 2010

04.30.2010 * Day 21

End of April already; where does the time go?.

Nancy showed up this morning with a real surprise; another rescue! This one does not look like a vizsla at all! Hah! I think I know why. She is a liver colored GSP, female, 10 months old and the very definition of a WILD CHILD! I overheard Robert say that if anyone were ever to hear him say he would like a GSP puppy to just shoot him...no questions asked. Her energy is boundless and her manners non-existent. She likes tennis balls like me but defers to my stature in the community, so I do not feel threatened (besides, she is cute and smells good!). Her name is Brownie and her story is far too convoluted to unravel here. Things are pretty crazy here and we are all doing our best to push Robert over the edge...especially since I noticed his Zoloft is getting dangerously low....

It is a lovely evening and I am busy skinning a tennis ball. The alien in Predator has nothing on me...I could teach him a thing or two.

Nancy took two big furries to a VCNC Field Trial along with Gracie tonight, so it is just the 5 of us dogs vrs. the sole human, Robert (good odds).

Life is funny sometimes...other times not.

Good night all my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment