Who, me?

Friday, June 4, 2010

06.04.2010 *

I am going to start posting weekly unless there is some really significant news I want to share.

I am virtually totally settled in here. I get along with all the other dogs, even new ones that come in like Cooter. There is more than enough attention here for all of us. Robert is working with me on doing something for him in exchange for his playing with me or feeding me. I have learned to sit, then down and stay before I can go into my crate for breakfast or dinner. In order for him to throw the ball, I must sit and GIVE him the ball rather than just drop it and run off or make him come and get the ball from me. This task is a little more difficult because I am so ball obsessed, but I am making progress. I still bark at the horses, but that I learned from Hanna and Phoenix, resident vizslas.

It is a dreary, misty, wet gray day here in Sebastopol. Everyone is inside on a dog bed, the couch or in a crate. This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm so I will be outside playing in the water tub. Alas, I have pretty much destroyed the two new tennis balls Robert purchased for me a couple of days ago...they just don't make 'em like they used to! I still have yet to hear from the French Open people about sending me the used balls; guess that is a "no" then. Perhaps I should stroll over to the tennis courts at Ragle Park here in town and see if I can't snag some. I wonder what the sentence for running off with tennis balls is?

That is about it for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment