Who, me?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

04.13.2010 * Day 4

I slept on a dog bed in the living room last night. Things are a little less frenzied here with two of the female vizslas temporarily away. After breakfast I got to run in the horse pasture with the other dogs here. I get nice and dirty out there because it is pretty sloppy and wet, but it is fun and Robert towels me off afterward which feels nice.

I have been playing fetch the tennis balls nearly all day. Robert worked outside at the table on the deck this morning so he would throw the tennis ball for me whenever I brought it to him. This afternoon he started using a "scoop" type of thing that allows him to throw the ball further. He can even launch multiple balls at the same time. AND, I can retrieve MULTIPLE balls at once, pretty good, eh mate? Robert took some more pictures of me and they can be viewed from a link at the bottom of my blog.

It looked like it would rain here late this morning, but the clouds blew over and it turned sunny but cool with a slight breeze. Good weather for chasing balls. Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment