Who, me?

Friday, April 30, 2010

04.29.2010 * Day 20

Today is a beautiful day. The sun is out, the rain is gone and the skies are blue with big fluffy white clouds. I played in the horse pasture as usual, took a brief nap on the deck and watched Robert work on the raised bed garden.

About 1:00m I loaded up into the truck and off we went on errands. To the bank, to the tractor store (where I saw a really cool tractor I wish I could buy for Robert), to a local home supply center where the plumbing guy gave me cookies, to the gas station (yawn!), to the local landscape supply place where we got a truckload of yummy smelling soil and finally to the vet to get weighed (I have lost a few pounds). Quite a day.

We played ball and then I watched Robert unload all that smelly soil (I want to roll in it so badly!) and install a lot of plumbing.

We played in the horse pasture after dinner and stayed up till at least the sun went down watching some really bad movie on Netflix ( I will never diss Modern marvels again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment