Who, me?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04.21.2010 * Day 12

Nancy headed out to San Jose this morning, so I am here with just Robert and the other dogs. I had breakfast and then played with the jolly ball in the horse pasture. It started to rain here while Robert and I were playing fetch, but I am like the postman (neither rain,nor hail, nor....) and very little deters me from my appointed duties as ball chaser. It has turned VERY windy and cool. I finally came in from the rain and am trying to lie quietly on a dog bed next to Robert but the wind is causing all sorts of noises which upset me and I bark! The power has gone out several times and when the fax machine and printers reset themselves I get really wigged out. Even the horses are disturbed by the wind and have retreated into their stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment