Who, me?

Friday, April 16, 2010

04.16.2010 * Day 7

Things are very busy here this morning. Robert is loading up what Stockton calls a long white box on wheels. I think it is a trailer to transport the big furries. I understand he is going to take three of them someplace overnight where they are going to be used in the Vizsla Club's Fun Field Day. He is going to take Stockton and Phoenix with him as well and Nancy will take the rest of us in the morning. That means I won't get to play fetch this afternoon or evening because it hurts Nancy's arm to throw the ball for me.

I had fun watching Robert and Nancy trying to catch two of the big furries in the horse pasture to put them in the trailer. Obviously they thought it was fun as well. I barked at them and told them to stop it but they just scoffed at me and carried on. When they were finally rounded up and loaded in to the trailer, Robert left and it was just Nancy, myself and the other girl vizslas. I don't mind being the only boy in a house full of girls, but I miss Robert because he plays fetch with me and is more tolerant of my behavior. Nancy is much more strict and demanding; not a bad thing. It just means I have to be on my best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment