Who, me?

Friday, April 23, 2010

04.23.2010 * Day 14

Another beautiful day. I slept all night cozily covered with a thin blanket in my crate. I played in the horse pasture this morning and took my usual brief morning nap on the deck afterwards. Robert was bust again today with noisy machines. He was using his brushcutter to take out some weeds, and then he switched to his gas powered string trimmer. Then he brought out the big gun Kubota tractor and went to work clearing an area for a big garden. I am not a fan of all the noise and I pretty much stayed inside while he was creating havoc.

After working a while Robert came in and played fetch with me. I destroyed another tennis ball but Robert went to his secret stash and produced another handful. I feel the need to "condition" them till they are just right.

Early in the afternoon a man came by and I watched in amazement as the big furries got their feet trimmed; not even a whinnie or wimper from any of them. I am not sure I'd be so brave.

Nancy returned in the afternoon with Dolly so the household was back at full (dog) strength.

I played ball late into the evening before settling in for dinner, McLeod's Daughters and finally bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment